When I continued to read the article states that Milwaukee’s infant mortality rate was so high it was higher than most third world countries.
Why are they singling out babies that sleep with their parents?
- Buy a high quality mattress cover
- Keep blankets and comforters to waist level
- Only have pillows for adults on bed, babies don’t need pillows
- Keep a small fan on low circulating in room
- A small night light helps illuminate the room for easy checking on baby
- Snuggle, kiss, hug and love that precious baby as much as possible